Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the Ferrari F355; fantastically daily-driveable sound and power from Fabspeed's Maxflo Performance Exhaust System, Sport Headers, Sport Catalytic Converters, Deluxe Dual Style Tips, Carbon Fiber Air Box Covers, and a BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter.
- Fits all Ferrari F355 Berlinettas, GTS, & Spiders (1994-1999)
- Please specify whether 1995 (2.7) or 1996-1999 (5.2) when ordering.
- Increases horsepower and torque by 44 whp and 37 ft-lbs
- Supersport Exhaust with deluxe quad-outlet tips is a direct replacement for the restrictive OEM exhaust and tips
- High performance sport headers which are direct replacement for the restrictive failure prone OEM headers.
- Fabspeed Sport Headers include a Formula 1/IndyCar style high-velocity investment cast 4 into 1 merge collector to improve exhaust scavenging with less restriction.
- High quality, equal length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel bent equal length primary pipes mated to cast flanges to ensure long term durability.
- Maxflo 200 cell tri-metallic German imported HJS sport catalytic converters which improve the overall power and sound.
- Fabspeed Maxflo sportcats are less restrictive than the factory catalytics and will not set the CEL, and are safe for emissions and inspections.
- Simple, direct replacement for the stock catalytics that clamp directly to the OEM or any aftermarket muffler designed to fit like stock.
- Dramatic improvement in Ferrari F1 sound and power with the Sport Headers and High flow sport catalytic converters.
- Secondary catbypass included which are direct replacements for the OEM secondary catalytics which are unnecessary and non-OBDII compliant.
- BMC F1 air filters are included to improve throttle response and power throughout the RPM range.
- The Ferrari 355 5.2 package includes the Carbon Fiber Airboxes to replace the OEM aluminum boxes to improve the induction through the stock throttle bodies.
- Streamlined CAD shaped for maximum airflow with no resistance.
- The Carbon Fiber airbox coverlids do not absorb heat similar to the OEM units, therefore increasing cooler air into the engine.
- Red silicone intake hoses to replace the factory corrugated pieces to further improve air induction.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Fabspeed Motorsport is HJS Germany's exclusive importer and distributor of HJS premium tri metallic catalytic converters in all of North and South America. Fabspeed Motorsport is the only company certified to warranty and service HJS catalytic converters, emissions products, and systems in the U.S.A.
Klaus Osterhaus Head of Motorsport Tuning
Warranty / Installation Guide