Fabspeed Motorsport is seeking motivated and hard working individuals to join our growing company.
At Fabspeed Motorsport we strive to be a space force of innovation within the aftermarket exotic car industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of our products. When you work here you will feel the passion and commitment to that mission throughout everything we do. We are a creative, "driven", and entrepreneurial culture that is not only focused on growing business, but growing the skills and careers of the individuals working here. If you want to work in an exciting, fun, and fast paced environment where we encourage people to leverage their talents and help shape the future of the company, you will enjoy working here!
We currently have a variety of career opportunities listed below and encourage all non-smoking candidates to apply now.
+ Design Engineer
The primary responsibilities of the potential candidate is design, engineer, and fabricate new innovative stainless steel replacement exhaust systems and air-intakes for exotic cars. Must be passionate about high-performance sports cars.
- Bill of materials development
- Fabrication instructions
- Design of Investment cast, sheet metal, and machined components
- Design and construction of manufacturing fixtures
- Building of prototypes
- Testing for fit, form, and function
- Utilize 3D laser and touch probe scanner to reverse engineering OEM automotive components
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- IT literate
- Strong initiative
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player with the ability to work on your own
- Practical experience in mechanical systems + materials
- Experience with SolidWorks
- Hands-on design experience
- Strong interpersonal skills in a multidisciplinary environment
- 3D printing/prototyping experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good understanding of machining, metal fabrication, and welding
- Project management
- Hands-on metalworking, fabrication and welding
- Knowledge of automotive systems
- Design for manufacturability
- Investment cast part design
- CNC programming
- 3D scanning
+ Welder-Fabricator / Research & Development
Fabspeed Motorsport is the industry leader in Exotic Car Performance upgrades. We are seeking a talented Welder-Fabricator skilled in fabricating metal using our specialized equipment to create exhaust and intake systems for ultra-high-performance engines.
- Prepare stainless steel exhaust components (brackets, flanges, bungs, catalytic converters, end-caps, castings, and pipe bends) to fit properly into an assembly fixture prior to the welding process.
- Cut, grind, drill, shape, and de-burr components utilizing hand tools, basic power tools, drill presses, plasma cutters, grinders, belt sanders, pipe expanders, pipe reducers, flaring equipment, measuring tools and templates.
- Ensure all components are correctly positioned, aligned, and sized according to the specifications provided prior to welding.
- Proficiency in MIG and/or TIG welding for stainless steel components, ensuring the fitment, cosmetics, and measurements meet specifications after welding is complete.
- We seek someone who is driven and active in team quality improvement events, embracing principles of Lean methodology.
- You will work in harmony with others and embrace both change and agility in a fast-paced environment.
- Car-enthusiast and gearheads are a major plus.
+ Shipping/Reveiving Clerk
Fabspeed Motorsport is the industry leader in Exotic Car Performance upgrades. We are seeking a detail-oriented shipping and receiving specialist. Car-enthusiast and gearheads are a major plus.
- Shipping: Fulfill all outbound orders working together with the Fabrication Manager, Administrative Assistant, Shipping personnel, and the Sales Manager to get all orders organized, prioritized, and shipped. Includes processing build assemblies, transfers, creating shipping labels, invoicing, and providing tracking information.
- Receiving: Working together with the Purchasing Manager, ensure that all inbound packages are properly received in Quick Books and incoming QC inspections are performed when required. Ensure all inventory items are put away in their designated inventory locations and non-inventory items are delivered to their intended recipient(s).
- Quality Control: Ensure that all items manufactured in house are properly inspected and documented. Ensure that all custom built purchased items are inspected and documented according to the incoming inspection procedures.
+ FABRICATION SPECIALISTS
Fabspeed Motorsport is currently seeking talented fabrication specialists. Applicants must have basic power tool experience including - but not limited to - welding, chopsaw, bandsaw, precision machining equipment, belt sander, grinder, polisher, CNC machines such as mandrel benders, waterjets, and laser engravers. Position also involves preparing raw metal material for fabricators and welders in the manufacturing department, as well as restocking duties and general maintenance. Knowledge with performance aftermarket products for high-end exotic vehicles is a plus. Fabspeed Motorsport is a clean and state-of-the-art facility, which encourages employees to feel more comfortable and safe at the work place. Benefits are available for qualified applicants.
Click below to download the
Submit your application and resume to: