Fabspeed Motorsport is seeking motivated and hard working individuals to join our growing company.
At Fabspeed Motorsport we strive to be a space force of innovation within the aftermarket exotic car industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of our products. When you work here you will feel the passion and commitment to that mission throughout everything we do. We are a creative, "driven", and entrepreneurial culture that is not only focused on growing business, but growing the skills and careers of the individuals working here. If you want to work in an exciting, fun, and fast paced environment where we encourage people to leverage their talents and help shape the future of the company, you will enjoy working here!
We currently have a variety of career opportunities listed below and encourage all non-smoking candidates to apply now.
+ CNC MACHINIST
Proven ability to mill, drill, tap and perform related machining operations in a CNC Machining Center.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Set up from previously prepared tool and fixture drawings with supplied CNC programs.
- Precision machining aluminum and mild steel.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and verify your results through frequent inspections.
- Familiarity with Haas Mill and Lathe and Unison Bender controls a plus.
- Operate CNC Mills
- Load / unload and deburr parts
- Change tools setting offsets
- Perform assigned preventative maintenance on equipment
- Maintain work area in safe and clean condition
- Follow written and oral instructions and take direction from lead operator and supervisor
- Programming and SolidWorks ability is a plus
+ MIG / TIG WELDERS
- Cut and fabricate T304 stainless steel
- Skilled MIG/TIG welder with 2+ years experience.
- Must be respectful and professional
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
+ FABRICATION SPECIALISTS
Fabspeed Motorsport is currently seeking talented fabrication specialists. Applicants must have basic power tool experience including - but not limited to - welding, chopsaw, bandsaw, precision machining equipment, belt sander, grinder, polisher, CNC machines such as mandrel benders, waterjets, and laser engravers. Position also involves preparing raw metal material for fabricators and welders in the manufacturing department, as well as restocking duties and general maintenance. Knowledge with performance aftermarket products for high-end exotic vehicles is a plus. Fabspeed Motorsport is a clean and state-of-the-art facility, which encourages employees to feel more comfortable and safe at the work place. Benefits are available for qualified applicants.
+ RETAIL AND WHOLESALE PERFORMANCE EXPERTS
Fabspeed Motorsport is seeking motivated, experienced, and talented individuals to connect with potential customers and assist with representation on forums, growth of wholesale accounts, and handling sales from inquiry to post sale support. We're looking for go getters not afraid to make cold calls and pick up a phone on the first ring. The ideal candidates will have experience within the automotive industry and aim to continuously grow their knowledge base and become a true Performance Specialist capable of professionally advising customers of the best choices to enhance their driving experience.
Fabspeed Motorsport is looking for talented, well rounded, and experienced individuals proficient in media production to provide professional content for use in marketing campaigns and product line development. These roles would support the efforts of the Marketing Manager in the creation, processing, and maintenance of internal digital assets such as new/updated product photos, forum threads, installation instructions, demo videos, printed marketing collateral, internal materials, and more.
+ CONTENT WRITER & FORUM SPECIALIST
- Writing – You’re well-spoken and your content is crafty. We have a heavy presence on forums and social media – you must be a wordsmith with a professional touch. You must be "passionate" about cars and connecting with the community as we write product releases and embellish our brand on the forums. We consider ourselves "Q" as we try to wittily educate our customers and make them feel like James Bond.
- Forum Management - You will be overseeing several forums to identify customer needs and opportunities, assist with posting marketing content, and immerse yourself in the communities as a knowledgeable and respected representative of Fabspeed.
+ MEDIA PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
- Video Production – Must be able to plan, execute, and process professional level video content for YouTube, Vimeo, and social media platforms. Must possess excellent video editing and processing skills and demonstrate proficiency with DSLR video and GoPro camera systems. Your footage is stable, your shots creative. The bar is high, we’re going for it. If you want to shoot exotic cars and build a brand doing it – you’re going to have fun. (FYI the house cameras are Canon 6D's)
- Photography – Must be able to capture and process professional level photos in both studio, location, and live event settings. Must possess excellent post-capture processing skills and demonstrate proficiency with DSLR camera systems. You know what to look for, get the shots right the first round, and add creative flair.
- Marketing Coordination – You will share in event planning, ad creation, sponsorship handling, vinyl creation, maintaining product guides and the product pages on our website. We have a wealth of products – hundreds deep – that will always need attention.
Click below to download the
Submit your application and resume to: