Premium German-imported HJS 200 cell Catalytic Converters with 321SS flex bellows with all hardware and gaskets, with provisions for the factory primary catalyst heat shield, along with the shielding for the secondary catalyst bypass. CNC precision machined flanges. In addition, CNC mandrel bent rear high flow sports exhaust with quad tips in your choice of Satin Black or Polished Stainless Steel. BMC F1 high performance air filters and ECU tuning available soon.
- Fits all Acura NSX Vehicles 2017+ (Optional Exhaust Valve Simulators are electronic valve simulators which are plug and play for the factory electrical harness connector to prevent system faults caused when the valves are removed - Not required for 2017-2018 models but recommended for 2019+ models)
- Direct replacement bolt-on, precision crafted pipes to replace 4 small, restrictive OEM Ceramic Catalytic Converters
- Mounting brackets for factory primary catalyst heat shielding
- No Engine Check Light
- Aggressive sports car south with prominent turbo spool
- Precision manufactured in USA using HAAS CNC, FLOW WATERJET, HJS German Catalytic Converters and T304L Stainless Steel
- NSX Catalytic Converters come with all hardware and gaskets ready to install with OEM heat shields
- System comes with quad tips ready to install in your choice of finish.
NOTE: This product removes the factory electronic valves from the vehicle to save weight and increase exhaust flow, and as such, may cause check engine lights. Not required for 2017-2018 models but recommended for 2019+ models to eliminate possible issues.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.