Direct replacement bolt-on, precision crafted catbypass pipes to replace 4 small, restrictive OEM Ceramic Catalytic Converters.
• Direct replacement bolt-on, precision crafted pipes to replace 4 small, extremely restrictive OEM ACURA NSX TT Ceramic Catalytic Converters.
• Provisions for the factory primary catalyst heat shielding, along with shielding for the secondary catalyst bypass
• Straight pipes are straight through for absolute MAXIMUM exhaust flow and lowest possible back-pressure,
• Very aggressive sports car south with prominent turbo spool and maximum turbo whistling and spooling sounds.
• Save 27 pounds and 12 KG versus OEM NSX Catalytic Converters.
• Precision designed, engineered and manufactured in USA using HAAS CNC, FLOW WATERJET, and T304L Stainless Steel exhaust bellows.
• NSX TT catbypass pipes/ downtubes come with all hardware and gaskets ready to install with front OEM NSX TT heat shields.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
- HP (whp):
- TQ (ft/lbs):
- WT (lbs):