Universal O2 Spacers with real precious metal Catalytic Converters scrub the exhaust and lengthen the distance between the O2 sensor(s) and the exhaust flow to greatly reduce the chance of a check engine light or CEL.
We've taken our O2 spacers a step further. The factory ECU compares the readings from a pair of oxygen sensors to measure the effectiveness of the catalysts. When a high-flow cat or catbypass pipe is used the exhaust gases reach the O2 sensor faster and uncleaned, leading to high chances to throw a CEL. Our O2 spacers retract the secondary oxygen sensors from the direct flow of gases, restoring the balance that the ECU requires when using aftermarket catalysts or catbypass pipes. The high quality built in catalysts scrub the exhaust to further reduce the chance of a CEL. Two fitting options and the two piece design allow for complete adjustment to get best possible fitment and results.
No CEL on 2018 BMW 340i
Posted by Unknown on 5th Jun 2018
I got a catted downpipe no Tune, and used this to eliminate the CEL notification. So far has been perfect no issues thus far, and highly recommend it.
Posted by GREG DUREAULT on 24th May 2018
I installed these spacers using the 45' option with new downstream O2 sensors and it appears to have resolved my frequent CEL issue. The car is a 2005 997C2 with Fabspeed exhaust system running a GT3 tune to the ECU. Seems to run just fine with these spacers.
Clearance was tight on retrofit. Special 22mm O2 wrench had no clearance so I made my own shortened flare nut wrenches by cutting out enough of the box end to fit the fasteners - install access problem solved.
Posted by Unknown on 9th Mar 2017
I installed them on my 991.1 that had the IPE titanium exhaust sytem and up to date no CEL
- Fits most makes & models worldwide (Specify Angle option from drop down above and Quantity needed for your specific vehicle)
- Spacer available in a 90 Degree or 45 Degree Option.
- Compatible with all Fabspeed Motorsport header, Sport Cat, and Catbypass products
- Minimizes the triggering of the CEL by moving the O2 sensor further from the exhaust stream and scrubbing exhaust with a genuine mini catalytic converter
- Male end threads into existing M18 x 1.5 O2 Bungs
- Spacer body dimensions: 3 3/4" L x 1 1/2" W x 1 1/2" H
- Fitting dimensions: 1" L x 1" W x 1" H (not including threaded portion)
- 1" depth of threads on fittings for adjustments
- For use on DOWNSTREAM oxygen sensors only
- This product cannot guarantee emissions compliance and resolve all check engine lights
- Universal fitment for all cars