Universal O2 Spacers with Catalytic Converters scrub the exhaust and lengthen the distance between the O2 sensor(s) and the exhaust flow to reduce the chance of a CEL.
We've taken our O2 spacers a step further. The factory ECU compares the readings from a pair of oxygen sensors to measure the effectiveness of the catalysts. When a high-flow cat or catbypass pipe is used the exhaust gases reach the O2 sensor faster and uncleaned, leading to high chances to throw a CEL. Our O2 spacers retract the secondary oxygen sensors from the direct flow of gases, restoring the balance that the ECU requires when using aftermarket catalysts or catbypass pipes. The high quality built in catalysts scrub the exhaust to further reduce the chance of a CEL. Two fitting options and the two piece design allow for adjustment to get best possible fitment and results.
- Fits most makes & models worldwide (Sold as a Pair)
- Compatible with all Fabspeed Motorsport header, Sport Cat, and Catbypass products
- Minimizes the triggering of the CEL by moving the O2 sensor further from the exhaust stream and scrubbing exhaust
- Male end threads into existing M18 x 1.5 O2 Bungs
- Spacer body dimensions: 3 3/4" L x 1 1/2" W x 1 1/2" H
- Fitting dimensions: 1" L x 1" W x 1" H (not including threaded portion)
- 1" depth of threads on fittings for adjustments
- For use on downstream oxygen sensors only
- This product cannot guarantee emissions compliance and resolve check engine lights
- Universal fitment