Fits all Range Rover 5.0L Supercharged models including SVR models with 5.0L V8 engines (2014+)
High performance catted downpipes replace the restrictive primary factory catalysts with high flowing HJS German imported 200-cell catalytic converters for improved performance and exhaust sound.
We're proud to have designed and built in-house an effective way to unlock more power and sound from your supercharged Range Rover Sport. Our Sport Cat Downpipes utilize larger diameter, mandrel bent stainless steel tubing along with HJS HD 200-cell catalytic converters. Control the volume with your right foot: experience a great tone when you lay into the throttle while getting a drone free interior cruising around town.
- Fits Range Rover Sport Supercharged and SVR models with 5.0L V8 engines (2014+)
- Maximum Horsepower and Torque gain of 50.39 whp and 57.49 ft-lbs when combined with the Fabspeed ExperTune Performance Software.
- Increased throttle response and noticeable power gains
- Get an aggressive rumble when you accelerate without any droning off the throttle
- Includes high performance HJS German imported 200-cell catalytic converters for improved flow and exhaust sound (complies with world wide emissions regulations; see note below). No check engine light (No CEL).
- Constructed from high-quality 16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Saves 7lbs (3.2kg) versus the factory downpipes
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Pair with our Range Rover Sport Supercharged Fabspeed ECU Sport Tune for even more tested and verified power.
This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.