Maximum performance catless downpipes replace the restrictive primary factory catalysts with straight-through mandrel-bent tubing sections for maximum performance and exhaust sound.
We're proud to have designed and built in-house an effective way to unlock more power and sound from your supercharged Range Rover. Our Catbypass Downpipes utilize larger diameter, mandrel bent stainless steel tubing along with CNC flanges for superior quality and sound. Control the volume with your right foot: experience a great tone when you lay into the throttle while getting a drone free interior cruising around town.
- Fits standard and long wheelbase Range Rover / Autobiography models with Supercharged 5.0L V8 engine (2013+)
- Increased throttle response and noticeable power gains
- Get an aggressive rumble when you accelerate without any droning off the throttle
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Saves 13lbs (5.9kg) versus the factory downpipes
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: A check engine light is to be expected with this modification. We are able to disable the CEL with our Range Rover Supercharged Fabspeed ECU Sport Tune.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.