Complete high-performance exhaust & intake solution for the 996 GT2; includes Supersport X-Pipe System (includes Sport Catalytic Converters), Sport Performance Headers, Deluxe X-50 Style Tips, High Performance Air Intake and ExperTune Performance Software with Handheld Tuner.
- 996 GT2 Supersport X-Pipe System (incl. Sport Cats)
- 996 GT2 Sport Headers
- 996 GT2 Deluxe X-50 Style Tips
- 996 GT2 High Performance Air Intake
- 996 GT2 ExperTune Performance Software with Handheld Tuner (Optional Upgrade)
- Fits all Porsche 996 GT2 vehicles 1999-2005
- Supersport X-Pipe includes high-flow, German imported HJS 200 cell per square inch sport catalytic converters.
- Sport Performance headers use high velocity 3-into-1 pyramidal investment cast merge collectors for improved exhaust scavenging
- Constructed from high quality T304 stainless steel, CNC mandrel bent primary tubes with a Formula 1/NASCAR style high velocity merge collector for maximum power with quicker and faster boost
- High performance dual-conical air filters are included
- Competition Air Intake uses dry-style filters that do not require oiling; simply wash with warm water and re-use
- Includes Fabspeed's Deluxe X-50 Style Tips
- Add ExperTune Performance Software upgrade to improve overall horsepower, torque, and throttle response
- Direct Bolt on replacement for factory OEM exhaust system
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
- Read stock data on vehicle via OBD-II port with Handheld
- Interface Handheld with software on your computer and send in data to Fabspeed Motorsport via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We use this data along with information you provide about your vehicle to write a tune for your specific setup and email back your custom tune in 1-2 business days
- Write the Fabspeed ECU Tune to your Handheld, then to the vehicle with the Handheld
- Enjoy your increased performance!
No need to send your ECU in to return to stock - simply use the Handheld to flash back, then to your Fabspeed ExperTune again at any point!
- Please review our Tuning Guide in the instructions above and email the ECU Tuning Information form to us. We utilize this form to ensure we meet your needs and consider your modifications to deliver the best possible results.
- You must have access to a PC / Windows computer (Mac OS not supported) to upload your factory file information to us via email and in turn apply our ECU Tune to your Handheld device.
- Upon sending us your vehicle information, our tuner will email you a custom ECU Tune(s) within 1-2 business days.
- The Handheld device "marries" with your vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.
This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.