Replace the restrictive OEM ceramic 700 cell catalytic converters with free flow HJS German tri-metallic race quality 200 cell HD cores that FLOW 93% to 95% of a straight pipe. German-imported 200-cell HJS Sport Cats increase exhaust flow for better power and throttle response and improved sports car sound
Enhanced sports car sound and turbo spooling due to free flow catalytic converters. These are the very largest HJS HD German cores that will fit on this car. There is NOTHING Bigger or better than the HJS catalytic converter that Fabspeed Motorsport has supplied.
Porsche used a 60mm 2.375” exhaust valve for the bypass to the exhaust tip on each exhaust bank. Fabspeed Motorsport went much larger for enhanced flow and utilized a 74mm Ferrari 488 Pista style exhaust valve for much more exhaust flow and power potential than stock.
The above Fabspeed Motorsport GT 2RS high-flow catalytic converter system is the World’s very best! This is the result of design, engineering and the very best globally sourced components. Based on over 30+ years of Motorsport design and quality.
- Fits all Porsche 991.2 GT2 RS vehicles (2018+)
- Quicker turbo spool and throttle response
- Sport Catalytic Converters with ECU Tune adds an insane 75 WHP at 7200 RPM and 108 FT/LBS of torque at 3200 RPM
- Direct replacement bolt-on XXL HJS German imported 200 cell HD European level 6 wash coat catalytic converters
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 Stainless Steel
- OEM Tier 1 quality valves from Helical
- No Check Engine Light guaranteed
- Emissions-compliants in 49 states (excludes CA)
- Simple DIY installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.