Ready for take off?
Replace the restrictive OEM ceramic 700 cell catalytic converters and OEM titanium muffler with free flow HJS German tri-metallic race quality 200 cell HD cores that FLOW 93% to 95% of a straight pipe. German-imported 200-cell HJS Sport Cats increase exhaust flow for better power and throttle response and improved sports car sound.
Much better enhanced sports car sound and turbo spooling due to free flow catalytic converters. These are the very largest HJS HD German cores that will fit on this car. There is NOTHING bigger or better than the HJS catalytic converter that Fabspeed Motorsport has utilized.
The above Fabspeed Motorsport GT2 RS high-flow catalytic converter system is the World’s very best with (hardware only) gains of 3 WHP and 10 FT/LBS of torque with no check engine light. This is the result of design, engineering and the very best imported components. Based on over 30+ years of motorsport design and quality.
This is an easy installation, a simple bolt-on XXL HJS German imported 200 cell HD European level 6 wash coat catalytic converters.
- Fits all Porsche 991.2 GT2 RS vehicles (2018+)
- Eliminates the OEM Titanium muffler, exits straight through the bumper
- Gains of 3 WHP and 10 FT/LBS of torque with no check engine light
- Competition Sport Cat Race Pipes combined with our proprietary ECU Tune makes over 740 WHP!
- Incredible increase in turbo/throttle response
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 Stainless Steel
- Direct replacement bolt-on XXL HJS German imported 200 cell HD European level 6 wash coat catalytic converters
- Includes angle cut outlets and 90 degree turn down outlets/tips
- No Check Engine Light guaranteed
- Emissions-compliant in 49 states (excludes CA)
- Simple DIY installation; no cutting or welding required
- Just 2 clamps on each side of the GT2 RS need to be removed to upgrade to high-flow catalytic converters
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.