Replace the restrictive OEM ceramic 700 cell catalytic converters with straight pipes for racing Competition only.
Fabspeed catbypass pipes straight pipes bolt-up to stock GT2 RS titanium center muffler for maximum aggressive sports car sound and turbo whistling due to NO catalytic converters. You will get a Check Engine Light.
Porsche used a 60mm 2.375” exhaust valve for the bypass to the exhaust tip on each exhaust bank. Fabspeed Motorsport went much larger for enhanced flow and utilized a 74mm 2.92” Ferrari 488 pista style exhaust valve for much more exhaust flow and power potential than the small stock exhaust valve.
The above Fabspeed Motorsport GT2 RS Catbypass/straight pipe system is the World’s very best! This is the result of design, engineering and the very best imported components. Based on over 30+ years of Motorsport design and quality.
For RACING and COMPETITION usage exclusively. Not CARB certified and not to installed or used on any street cars.
- Fits all Porsche 991.2 GT2RS vehicles (2018+)
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 Stainless Steel
- Check Engine Light will appear without ECU tune
- Cat Bypass Pipes with ECU Tune adds an insane 113 WHP at 6400 RPM and 125 FT/LBS of torque at 3250 RPM
- Modular replacement for the OEM catalytic converters
- OEM Tier 1 quality valves from Helical
- Not CARB certified (for off-road and track use only!!)
- Simple DIY installation; no cutting or welding required
- Two clamps on each side of the vehicle need to be removed to upgrade to Fabspeed catbypass pipe
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.