Complete performance exhaust solution add power, sound, and throttle response to the 987.2 Boxster/Cayman; includes Maxflo Mufflers with Deluxe Dual Style Tips, Sport Headers, BMC F1 Air Filter and optional ExperTune Performance Software with Handheld tuner.
- 987.2 Boxster / Cayman Maxflo Performance Exhaust with Dual Style Tips
- 987.2 Boxster / Cayman Sport Headers
- 987.2 Boxster / Cayman BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter
- 987.2 Boxster / Cayman ExperTune Performance Software with Handheld Tuner (Optional Upgrade)
- Fits all Porsche 987.2 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2009-2012)
- This performance package includes Fabspeed’s Maxflo muffler system with secondary catbypass pipes (987.1 only) and dual-style, 3.5” polished tips, Sport Headers with 200 cell German imported HJS Sport Cats, BMC performance air filter and optional ExperTune Performance Software with Handheld Tuner.
- Includes deluxe dual style tips in your choice of finish
- High quality, 14-16 gauge T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent tubing for maximum power
- Improved throttle response and sportscar sound
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed
- Direct bolt-on application to replace the factory exhaust system
- Will not void factory warranty
- Complies with emissions and inspections
- No Check Engine Light
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
- Read stock data on vehicle via OBD-II port with Handheld
- Interface Handheld with software on your computer and send in data to Fabspeed Motorsport via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We use this data along with information you provide about your vehicle to write a tune for your specific setup and email back your custom tune in 1-2 business days
- Write the Fabspeed ECU Tune to your Handheld, then to the vehicle with the Handheld
- Enjoy your increased performance!
No need to send your ECU in to return to stock - simply use the Handheld to flash back, then to your Fabspeed ExperTune again at any point!
- Please review our Tuning Guide in the instructions above and email the ECU Tuning Information form to us. We utilize this form to ensure we meet your needs and consider your modifications to deliver the best possible results.
- You must have access to a PC / Windows computer (Mac OS not supported) to upload your factory file information to us via email and in turn apply our ECU Tune to your Handheld device.
- Upon sending us your vehicle information, our tuner will email you a custom ECU Tune(s) within 1-2 business days.
- The Handheld device "marries" with your vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.