High-flowing, direct bolt-on replacement for the bulky & restrictive factory catalytic converter
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
- Fits all Porsche 964 C2, C4, RS America, Euro RS and Speedster vehicles 1989-1994
- Increases horsepower and torque by 24 wph and 16 ft-lbs for greatly improved throttle response
- Less back pressure and improved throttle response
- Constructed from 14-16 gauge, T304L C.N.C. mandrel bent stainless steel
- 200-cell high flow catalytic converter for maximum flow and power: superior performance compared to OEM with outstanding durability
- Direct bolt-on replacement with no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.