Fabspeed Sport Catalytic Converter utilizes a high-performance sport cat for maximum performance and sound. The Sport Cat alone requires the Fabspeed Downpipe for installation. Sport Cat can be purchased by itself to be added to an existing downpipe or together with the downpipe - Specify from drop down above.
- Fits all 944 Turbo 951 vehicles from 1986-1990 (Requires Fabspeed Downpipe)
- Improves power and throttle response
- Saves weight from the vehicle versus factory restrictive cats
- Constructed with Fabspeed-proprietary 200-cell high-flowing catalytic converters
- Simple bolt-on installation - Requires Fabspeed 3.0" Downpipe
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
NOTE: Requires Fabspeed Downpipe for Installation
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Fabspeed Motorsport is HJS Germany's exclusive importer and distributor of HJS premium tri metallic catalytic converters in all of North and South America. Fabspeed Motorsport is the only company certified to warranty and service HJS catalytic converters, emissions products, and systems in the U.S.A.
Klaus Osterhaus Head of Motorsport Tuning
Warranty / Installation Guide