Fabspeed's Streetsport Catback Exhaust System increases sportiness, aesthetics, and performance by replacing the rear exhaust section with a freer flowing light weight performance solution that saves 18 lbs / 8.2 kg.
SOUND: The Streetsport exhaust coaxes out more of the characteristics of the boxer engine - a deeper rumble with a refined Porsche tone. This system is very livable with no droning, and the activation of Sport mode greatly increases cracks and pops during shifting and overrun conditions. Expect a slight increase in turbo sound as well - which can be enhanced even further at any point with the separate addition of our Sport Catalytic Converter.
POWER: Fabspeed's Streetsport Catback Exhaust added 4 whp and 11 ft-lbs of torque peak power gains when tested on our Dynojet on a stock vehicle. 8 whp and 11 ft-lbs at 3,500 RPM will make a significant difference in drivability. The increased exhaust flow helps tremendously at high RPM, unlocking 19 whp and 20 ft-lbs of torque at 5,000 RPM. We look forward to extracting even more power with our hardware in conjunction with a Fabspeed ECU Tune at a later date as soon as possible.
FINISH: Full polished T304L stainless steel, beautifully welded together and finished off with hand made single-wall stainless steel tips or premium matte carbon fiber shrouded tips. Tips are interchangeable at any time.
- Fits all Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman Base/S models (2017+)
- Choose between real matte Carbon Fiber tips or hand made Single-Wall Stainless Steel Tips for a stylish look
- 2.5" / 63mm diameter piping straight through for maximum power gains
- Weighs 18 lbs / 8.2kg less than the factory rear muffler system.
- Constructed from thick .065" wall T304L stainless steel tubing for maximum power and durability
- Designed and built in-house at Fabspeed in our full precision machine shop
- Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty