Increase exhaust flow by replacing the restrictive factory catalytic converter with a much less restrictive straight-through pipe for maximum flow and performance. Unlock your vehicles potential performance and engine response with maximum turbo spool and improved efficiency, while creating an exciting and aggressive exhaust tone.
The portion of the exhaust that contains the catalyst is a rather large component, making a full replacement section costly. Our design incorporates a Torca clamp for easy installation into the factory double walled exhaust configuration - cutting is required for installation. The system can be reverted back to stock at any time utilizing the same clamp.
- Fits all Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman Base/S Models (2017+)
- Improves power, sound, and throttle response by decreasing back pressure and increasing exhaust flow
- Constructed from high-quality .065" thick T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Designed and built in-house at Fabspeed in our full precision machine shop
- Includes integrated O2 sensor bung in factory location
- Included Torca clamp allows for re-installation of factory catalyst at any time
- ECU Software Tune included for improved engine performance and to alleviate any hesitation issues.
- Optional 02 spacers available to help prevent triggering the Check Engine Light
- Fabspeed performance products are backed by Fabspeed's Limited Lifetime Warranty
IMPORTANT NOTE: Cutting of the factory exhaust pipe is required, but is simple and reversible at any time. Please see our Installation Instructions to gauge your ability to perform the installation. If you have any doubts - please contact us for a referral to your local Fabspeed dealer / installation center.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.