The Fabspeed Lamborghini SVJ Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe replaces the factory muffler that is very restrictive and oversized for the vehicle. When diving into the SVJ our R&D team noticed how large the factory muffler was on the SVJ and new it need improvement in both air flow and size. We shaved off 21 lbs with our new Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe and improved exhaust gas flow resulting in a different exhaust note that really brought out the sports car sound.
Fits all Lamborghini Aventador SVJ (2018+)
- Direct replacement simple bolt-on replacement for the heavy factory OEM muffler system
- The Maxflo performance exhaust is a super high performance X-Pipe for sports car sound
- The Worlds Very 1st dyno developed and proven valvetronic exhaust system
- Features the absolute highest quality OEM “ Helical 76mm 3.0” vacuum actuated exhaust valves”
- These are the same exhaust valves that Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Porsche use on their OEM exhaust systems, made from silicon carbide and investment cast stainless steel.
- These valves are built to higher standards versus other cheaper quality valves that are very prone to leaking and rattling
- Comes ready to install nothing else is needed to be purchased
- Cat-back system therefore emissions legal in all 50 states and ROW.
- Simple bolt-on and go no check engine lights and no issues.
- Wake up the Beast and improve the Sports car sound and power from Fabspeed Motorsport
Helical Technology is the UK’s foremost producer of high specification engine control systems supplied to many of the world’s leading vehicle makers, manufacturing valves of the highest quality for some of the most technically advanced and difficult applications. Helical Valves are the standard for high performance OEM applications raging from Ferrari and Porsche to Lamborghini, McLaren and more - see the full list below. They offer a proven OEM validated design with optional additional features. The actuator and valve designs are based on Helical’s extensive experience in high-volume automotive applications. Standard features are the robust pneumatic actuator, flat sealing faces inside the valve, stiffening ribs and high temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Professional installation highly recommended. Requires removal of rear one piece bumper assembly which is relatively easy to do. Work slowly, logically as its simply time consuming.
- HP (WHP):
- TQ (ft/lbs):
- WT (Lbs) / (Kg):
- -21 / -9.5