Do you have interest in learning the finer details of Lamborghinis, Ferraris, and other marquees to become a knowledgeable expert? Do you wake up early to hit the local Cars and Coffees to admire the rides – and make new connections? Fabspeed Motorsport is seeking a motivated, experienced, and talented individual to connect with potential customers and assist with representation on forums, write industry leading content, and assist the marketing department with enhancing the Fabspeed brand. We're looking for a sharp and savvy copywriter who understands how automobiles work and can talk romantically and technically about our products in the written format. The ideal candidates will have experience within the automotive industry, extreme prowess with words, and aim to continuously grow their knowledge base while bettering the company and themselves.
- Writing – You’re well-spoken and your content is crafty. We have a heavy presence on forums and social media – you must be a wordsmith with a professional touch. You must be passionate about cars and connecting with the community as we write product releases and embellish our brand on the forums. We consider ourselves "Q" as we try to wittily educate our customers and make them feel like James Bond.
- Forum Management – We represent ourselves on several forums where we interact with customers and highlight our products. You will oversee all forums in conjunction with sales team to engage the communities with your well written content, excellent service, and an ever-increasing reputation.
DUTIES & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Crafting and maintaining development threads on forums with assistance from Marketing team
- Work in conjunction with sales team to promote the Fabspeed brand and product line across all active web forums
- Increase Fabspeed brand awareness by providing technical knowledge and replies to relevant threads
- Identify and direct product inquiries and sales leads to Fabspeed Sales Representatives
- Assist in identifying potential brand ambassadors
- Quickly identifying and resolving any issues that arise
- Work with R&D team and Marketing team to craft content for product launches
- Write copy for product launch announcements, forum posts, newsletters, and website
- Assist in the maintenance and consistency of Fabspeed website content
- Support the department heads and aid in the creation/delivery of on-demand content
- Assist Marketing Manager with miscellaneous marketing tasks in real-time
- Maintaining file structure and cleanliness of all content on Fabspeed drives
Software Proficiency Requirements
- Google Apps / G Suite
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Bridge
- Increase quality and quantity of written content across all platforms
- Effectively utilize forums as a tool for reaching community and enhancing branding and sales
- Improve the quality of our product threads / development threads on forums
- Contribute towards positive image of Fabspeed brand
- Grow along with company while assisting the car community
- SALARY - Compensation commensurate with experience
- HOURS: Monday through Friday 9am-6pm, 1 hour lunch break, weekends as needed
- LOCATION: 155 Commerce Drive, Fort Washington, PA 19034
- BENEFITS: Health insurance after 90 days, 401K
- Yes, you'll get to (very respectfully) drive super cars!
- GEAR – camera gear is provided with special consideration given to candidates intending to utilize their own gear
- We're extremely professional, but like to have fun. There is never a boring day here - a GT4 wails a hundred feet away on the dyno and the shop dog runs between your legs as you chat with the owner of a twin turbo Lamborghini before going out to lunch.
Please send a resume, writing list, and a unique cover letter to email@example.com.