High performance cat bypass pipes replace the restrictive primary factory catalysts with less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow and performance; recommended for track/off-road use only.
We're proud to have designed and built in-house an effective way to unlock the most power and sound from your Jaguar XE S Sedan. Our Cat Bypass Downpipes utilize larger diameter mandrel bent stainless steel tubing along with no restrictive catalytic converters to allow for the most free-flowing design and eliminate any point of back pressure.
- Fits Jaguar XE S Models Only (3.0L Supercharged V6) 2017+
- Straight-through design allows for maximum power and sound
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM primary catalytic converters
- Get an aggressive rumble when you accelerate without any droning off the throttle
- Constructed from high-quality 16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Optional O2 spacers available to help minimize Check Engine Light occurences
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Limited Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Bolt-On Installation - Minor cutting required at factory exhaust break point to install the Fabspeed product (Reference Dimple Locations on OEM)
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.