Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta; fantastic daily-driveable sound and power from Fabspeed's Sport Catalytic Converters, X-Pipe, Valvetronic Controller, and BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter.
- Fits all Ferrari F12 Berlinetta vehicles
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range; fantastic daily-driveable solution to the boring factory exhaust
- Cast X-pipe for the best possible flow, resulting in the best possible gains of sound and power
- Includes high performance 200-cell HJS high-flow Sport Catalytic Converters for improved flow and exhaust sound (complies with most emissions regulations; see note below)
- Fabspeed's Valvetronic Controller is a simple push-button controller that connects to your factory muffler valves allowing you to overide the factory settings and keep the valves open or closed at any time
- Fabspeed exhaust products are constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- BMC Air Filters are original equipment for the Ferrari Formula 1 Team and Ferrari GT race team, as well as Porsche Motorsports, Mercedes Benz F1 and GT race teams, and the AUDI Motorsports Team
- Lifetime filter is washable and re-oilable
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Read stock data on vehicle via OBD-II port with Handheld
- Interface Handheld with software on your computer and send in data to Fabspeed Motorsport via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We use this data along with information you provide about your vehicle to write a tune for your specific setup and email back your custom tune in 1-2 business days
- Write the Fabspeed ECU Tune to your Handheld, then to the vehicle with the Handheld
- Enjoy your increased performance!
No need to send your ECU in to return to stock - simply use the Handheld to flash back, then to your Fabspeed ExperTune again at any point!
- Please review our Tuning Guide in the instructions above and email the ECU Tuning Information form to us. We utilize this form to ensure we meet your needs and consider your modifications to deliver the best possible results.
- You must have access to a PC / Windows computer (Mac OS not supported) to upload your factory file information to us via email and in turn apply our ECU Tune to your Handheld device.
- Upon sending us your vehicle information, our tuner will email you a custom ECU Tune(s) within 1-2 business days.
- The Handheld device "marries" with your vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Fabspeed Motorsport is HJS Germany's exclusive importer and distributor of HJS premium tri metallic catalytic converters in all of North and South America. Fabspeed Motorsport is the only company certified to warranty and service HJS catalytic converters, emissions products, and systems in the U.S.A.
Klaus Osterhaus Head of Motorsport Tuning
Warranty / Installation Guide