Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the Ferrari 458 Italia; fantastically daily-driveable sound and power from Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust System, Sport Headers, Sport Catalytic Converters, BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter, and ExperTune Performance Software.
The Ferrari 458 Italia Valvetronic Performance Package is the ultimate solution for for 458 drivers looking for the perfect balance between a low-rpm, neighborhood friendly sound, and high rpm V8 roar. We have tested various exhaust, intake, and tune combinations on our in-house dyno, and have found this marriage of parts to be a great answer for increased sound and performance on the 458 Italia. The valve system retains factory functionality, while the improved flow from the exhaust emphasizes the added power, sound, and throttle response provided by the Sport Headers, Sport Catalytic Converters, and BMC F1 filter. We recommend coupling this Performance Package with the optional Fabspeed ECU tune to fully optimize the modifications and extract maximum horsepower and throttle response.
458 Italia Valvetronic Exhaust System
458 Italia Sport Headers
458 Italia Sport Catalytic Converters
458 Italia BMC F1 Filter
458 Italia ExperTune Performance Software
- Fits all Ferrari 458 Italia Cars (2010-2015)
- Constructed from high-quality, 14-16 gauge T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel bent tubing for maximum power and sound
- Sport Catalytic Converters feature German imported, 200 cell HJS HD catalytic converters which offer 93% of the flow of straight pipes
- Fabspeed Sport Headers feature a high velocity, 4-into-1 merge collector for improved exhaust scavenging and optimum flow
- Sport Headers feature 1.875”/44.5mm primary pipes which are larger in diameter than the stock/OEM 1.5” tubes
- Dual exhaust tones via a vacuum-actuated valve; maintains factory functionality
- Fabspeed ECU Tune optimizes the air/fuel ratio throughout the RPM range for maximum power to match the increased efficiency from Fabspeed hardware
- Direct bolt-on application with no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
If you are ordering this package with the optional ECU Tuning Upgrade, you must click the link below to download & print the instructions and ECU tuning form to include with your ECU shipment to us.
>>> Click here to download ECU Tuning Form <<<