Dramatically improve sports car sound and throttle response with upgraded Valvetronic Peformance Exhaust System; with upgraded Fabspeed Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in your choice of finish.
VALVES CLOSED: Exhaust gases are channeled through Fabspeed's signature 63.5mm Quad-Resonated X-pipe. We engineered it specifically to smooth out exhaust pulses for a sophisticated and exotic exhaust note while being as free flowing as possible. The tone is perfect for cruising around town or long highway drives.
VALVES OPEN: Exhaust gases are free to flow straight from the engine unmuffled through 70mm dump tubes with a snarling aggressive scream. The full fury of the Audi V10 is unleashed, along with an intoxicating and menacing barrage of pops and crackles upon deceleration and downshifting. This system truly needs to be heard and felt to be appreciated.
We use Helical Valves for their unprecedented quality - which have been proven by many OEM manufacturers such as Porsche themselves, McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and many more.
Increased reliability - proven in racing and high volume OEM use
High-temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle
Cast stainless steel valve body with stiffening ribs for ultimate durability
- Fits all Ferrari 360 Coupe & Spider vehicles (1999-2005)
- Utilizes industry leading Helical Valves adn investment cast x-pipe
- Improves horsepower and torque by 9 whp and 11 ft/lbs of torque
- Saves 27lbs from the vehicle vs. the bulky factory muffler system
- Deluxe Quad style Tips available from drop down above
- Noticeable improvement in exhaust sound and throttle response
- Constructed from high quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt-on replacement for standard factory muffler system
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- HP (whp):
- TQ (ft/lbs):
- WT (lbs):