This OBD II/EOBD Code Reader featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M readiness key, color display, and built in speaker, the Auto Link AL319 is truly the ultimate in ease and affordability, enabling users to verify repairs, road test, check State Emission Monitor Status and solve basic engine and drivability problems. It eliminates drive cycle guesswork by notifying the driver with color coded LEDs, audible tone, and dynamic all-in-one I/M readiness status. Fits all makes and models.
- Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
- Bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible indication for readiness verification
- Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Views freeze frame data.More functions please refers to the official website
- Auto-Link (automatically links to vehicle computer when connected to vehicle port)
Warranty / Installation Guide