Fabspeed Motorsport is looking for a talented, well rounded, and experienced individual proficient in media production to provide professional content for use in marketing campaigns and product line development. This role would support the efforts of the Marketing Manager in the creation, processing, and maintenance of internal digital assets such as new/updated product photos, installation instructions, demo videos, printed marketing collateral, internal materials, and more. The Marketing & Media Production Specialist will assist the Marketing Manager with completing tasks quickly and efficiently to achieve all marketing team goals. Goals include boosting the overall capability and efficiency of the marketing department and allowing for expansion of marketing efforts both domestically and internationally in order to grow market share and increase sales revenue.
- Video Production – Must be able to plan, execute, and process professional level video content for YouTube, Vimeo, and social media platforms. Must possess excellent video editing and processing skills and demonstrate proficiency with DSLR video and GoPro camera systems. The bar is high, we’re going for it. If you want to shoot exotic cars and build a brand doing it – you’re going to have fun. (FYI the house cameras are Canon 6D's)
- Photography – Must be able to capture and process professional level photos in both studio, location, and live event settings. Must possess excellent post-capture processing skills and demonstrate proficiency with DSLR camera systems. You know what to look for, get the shots right the first round, and add creative flair.
- Marketing Coordination – You will share in event planning, ad creation, sponsorship handling, vinyl creation, maintaining product guides and the product pages on our website. We have a wealth of products – hundreds deep – that will always need attention.
DUTIES & JOB REQUIREMENTS
Video Production (film, catalog, & process)
- Dyno Testing Videos
- Product Demo Videos (assist with filming and processing)
- Event Videos (in-house & on-location)
- Misc. & Internal-Use Videos
- Editing of customer supplied footage into clips for social media
Photography Production (capture, catalog & process)
- New/Updated Product Photos for website, catalog, ads, etc.
- Product Development Photos (supporting Fabrication & Engineering)
- Installation Photos (to be used in Install Guides)
- Social Media Content (ongoing builds, fabrication, recent products, etc)
- Event Coverage (Open House, meets, shows, etc)
Event Planning & Coordination
- Assist with the planning and coordination of all events including both internally-hosted events as well as participation in external events
- Coordinate transportation, accommodations, meals, etc.
- Collaborate with Managers to prepare products and/or displays
Internal Document Creation/Maintenance
- Create and update product Install Guides
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the maintenance of internal forms and documents (Price Guide)
Assist in the maintenance and consistency of Fabspeed website content
Support the department heads and aid in the creation/delivery of on-demand content
Assist in the production of printed marketing materials (ie: printing postcards, catalogs, decals, etc)
Assist Marketing Manager with miscellaneous marketing tasks in real-time
Maintaining file structure and cleanliness of all content on Fabspeed drives
- Constant Contact Email Platform
- BigCommerce Web Platform
- Project management experience (Asana, Zendesk)
- Software Proficiency Desired
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Analytics
- Google Apps / G Suite
- Improve the quality of our product threads / development threads on forums
- Improve the quality and amount of product videos
- Increase amount of available products (Fabspeed and third party) for sale on website
- Increase photo and video content available for Performance Specialists and wholesalers worldwide to use
- Increase the availability and quality of Install Guides
- Increase overall efficiency of Marketing Department resulting in higher output and increased effectiveness
- SALARY - Compensation commensurate with experience
- HOURS: Monday through Friday 9am-6pm, 1 hour lunch break, weekends as needed
- LOCATION: 155 Commerce Drive, Fort Washington, PA 19034
- BENEFITS: Health insurance after 90 days, 401K
- Yes, you'll get to (very respectfully) drive super cars!
- GEAR – camera gear is provided with special consideration given to candidates intending to utilize their own gear
- We're extremely professional, but like to have fun. There is never a boring day here - a GT4 wails a hundred feet away on the dyno and the shop dog runs between your legs as you chat with the owner of a twin turbo Lamborghini before going out to lunch.
Please send a resume, portfolio / demo reel, and a unique cover letter to email@example.com.