Fabspeed Precision is a dedicated division of Fabspeed that utilizes state-of-the art CNC equipment for private label manufacturing, job shop work, and/or providing value-added services to your company. Experienced engineers, machinists, and fabricators are on-hand to assist with all of your manufacturing needs.
To request a quote or any additional information, please contact Fabspeed Precision at 1.215.646.1045 or email email@example.com.
Fabspeed Precision owns and utilizes the following state-of-the-art equipment:
- Flow Mach4 XDCNC 5-Axis Waterjet | The Mach 4 Series contains the most advanced waterjet technology in the industry for unmatched versatility and capability; offers a 6' x 12' cutting envelope.
- Unison Breeze CNC Electric Mandrel Tubing Bender | Ultra accurate, all-electric mandrel tube bending; compatible with a variety of tubes and pipes including, but not limited to, stainless steel, DOM round steel, chromoly and more. Compatible with tubing up to 3.00" (76mm) diameter.
- Haas VF2 CNC Vertical Machining Center |
- Haas ST-20 CNC Turning Center |
- Bystronic XPert 150-Ton CNC Press Brake | CNC-controlled backstops with multiple bending stations allow for high volume and quick turn-around.
- CNC Plasma Cutter | Cut metals as thin as .030”-.500” with minimal slag and kerf deviations.
- CNC Laser Engraver | Capable of engraving and/or marking area within a 7" x 7" square or a 10" diameter circle.
- Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D Printer | Rapid prototyping and product development with a build envelope of 8" x 8" x 12" (203mm x 203mm x 305mm).
- Bridgeport Manual Mill
- Acer Manual Lathe
- Robotic TIG Welding Lathe | Precision orbital tube welding with quick turn-around and consistent results
- Romer CMM 7-Axis 3D Digitizing Arm | Generate digitized 3D models of existing components forproduct development and prototyping.
Fabspeed Precision also offers the following professional services:
- Polishing Services | Abrasive and electro polishing available
- Plating and Powder/Ceramic Coating Services | Wide variety of finishes and applications available
- Reverse Engineering and Design Engineering | 3D Digitizing, CAD Drawing & Modeling (AutoCAD, Solidworks), 7-Axis Romer CMM
Fabspeed Precision carries a wide array of materials in stock at all times from composites to steel alloys to aluminum and stainless steel. We utilize an experienced team of mechanical design engineers and fabrication personnel to bring your ideas, sketches, or drawings to reality.
For all quotes, lead time information, and questions regarding your project, please do not hesitate to contact us. Additionally, we are happy to offer tours of our state-of-the-art facility in Fort Washington, PA, so please stop by to take a look around and have your questions answered by our dedicated and passionate staff.
To request a quote or any additional information, please contact Fabspeed Precision at 1.215.646.1045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org