Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the Ferrari F355; fantastically daily-driveable sound and power from Fabspeed's Maxflo Performance Exhaust System, Sport Headers, Sport Catalytic Converters, Deluxe Dual Style Tips, Carbon Fiber Air Box Covers, and a BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter.
- Fits all Ferrari F355 Berlinettas, GTS, & Spiders (1994-1999)
- Please specify whether 1995 (2.7) or 1996-1999 (5.2) when ordering.
- Increases horsepower and torque by 44 whp and 37 ft-lbs
- Supersport Exhaust with deluxe quad-outlet tips is a direct replacement for the restrictive OEM exhaust and tips
- High performance sport headers which are direct replacement for the restrictive failure prone OEM headers.
- Fabspeed Sport Headers include a Formula 1/IndyCar style high-velocity investment cast 4 into 1 merge collector to improve exhaust scavenging with less restriction.
- High quality, equal length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel bent equal length primary pipes mated to cast flanges to ensure long term durability.
- Maxflo 200 cell tri-metallic German imported HJS sport catalytic converters which improve the overall power and sound.
- Fabspeed Maxflo sportcats are less restrictive than the factory catalytics and will not set the CEL, and are safe for emissions and inspections.
- Simple, direct replacement for the stock catalytics that clamp directly to the OEM or any aftermarket muffler designed to fit like stock.
- Dramatic improvement in Ferrari F1 sound and power with the Sport Headers and High flow sport catalytic converters.
- Secondary catbypass included which are direct replacements for the OEM secondary catalytics which are unnecessary and non-OBDII compliant.
- BMC F1 air filters are included to improve throttle response and power throughout the RPM range.
- The Ferrari 355 5.2 package includes the Carbon Fiber Airboxes to replace the OEM aluminum boxes to improve the induction through the stock throttle bodies.
- Streamlined CAD shaped for maximum airflow with no resistance.
- The Carbon Fiber airbox coverlids do not absorb heat similar to the OEM units, therefore increasing cooler air into the engine.
- Red silicone intake hoses to replace the factory corrugated pieces to further improve air induction.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
NOTE: Fabspeed’s 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California